Monday 16 January 2012

Golden Globes 2012 - Best Dressed!

Although I’m not interested in the Golden Globes themselves (I just can’t get myself into the whole industry, much prefer a good drama tv series!!) I do love to see what the crème de la crème of the cinematic industry are wearing! I got a quick glance of what everyone was wearing this morning on the news but it wasn’t until after school that I got a proper look! This year I was pretty impressed as there was no real disaster, with also some people blowing me away. There were two people that looked magnificent on the red carpet last night, that being both Lea Michele and Dianna Agron! I feel like these 2 girls have really came into there own this last year, especially Lea!

Lea Michele in Marchesa and Dianna Agron in Giles.
Emma Stone in Lanvin, Kate Winslet in Jenny Packham, Meryl Streep.
Nicole Kidman in Versace, Natalie Portman in a Lanvin, Jessica Biel in an Elie Saab.
Zooey Deschanel in Prada, Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace, Helen Mirren.
Michelle Williams in Jason Wu, Jessica Chastain in Givenchy, Salma Hayek in Gucci.
Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen, Claire Danes in J. Mendel, Tilda Swinton in Haider Achermann.    ,


2 comments:

  1. For me, the real stand out here is Tilda Swinton. She looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Tilda's outfit, deffo in my top 5. She can sometimes be either a hit or a miss but she was a total hit on Sunday!

      Delete