Saturday 7 January 2012

Oscar de la Renta for Beats by Dr. Dre.

With a couple of months left of winter, what’s better than a pair of headphones that double as earmuffs? I’ve always been a fan of Beats byDr. Dre, in fact, I own a pair myself, a snazzy pair of Heartbeats, designed by Lady Gaga and can tell you first hand that music does sound better thanks to Dr. Dre. When I saw that a fashion house like Oscar de la Renta, teamed up with Beats I was intrigued. The headphones are extremely chic, made from plum coloured silver fox fur, sure to make a fashion statement this winter. The price on its own is quite the statement, retailed at $695 in America!

What does everyone think of this collaboration? Is anyone crazy and daring enough to purchase a pair? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment