Thursday 5 January 2012

Versace for H&M Cruise 2012


So when I initially heard about another collection between Versace and H&M I was absolutely thrilled! The last collection was amazing for both men’s and women’s and I was completely gutted to not get a piece after the H&M site crashed on the morning of the release. I thought that with this collection I may have more of a chance of grabbing a piece seeing as its only selling online. When I saw the collection I was so disappointed, and that’s an understatement! The whole collection doesn't have any of the sort of buzz to the previous and is completely bland. I’m not keen at all on the focus on the Versace geometric pattern and I was devastated to see a complete lack of exciting prints that added so much glamour to the last collection. Here are a collection of pictures showcasing some of the items.





What are you thoughts on the items? Does it live up to the previous collection? Leave a comment with your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment