Thursday 2 February 2012

Lana Del Rey for Vogue UK


I came home from school to a lovely surprise: Lana Del Rey is the cover girl of the March issue of Vogue UK. Not only did I love the fact Lana was cover girl but she’s also wearing Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 and we all know my adoration for that collection!


I wasn’t always a Lana fan and have only literally got into her music at the start of the week as her album Born To Die was released. I was intrigued by the single Born To Die as it left a sort of ring in my head, even though I didn’t particularly get her music. In spite of that, I’ve always loved her image and style and that’s why I was so desperate to like her music.


I can’t wait to see what 2012 brings for Lana Del Rey. Only more success right?

(Updated Saturday 4th February)
Here’s some of the inside shots, photographed by Mario Testino. Doesn’t she look fab?! Cannot wait to get my hands on this issue!
Lana Del Rey in Viktor & Rolf shirt.
Lana Del Rey in Prada.





No comments:

Post a Comment