Tuesday 14 February 2012

Victoria Beckham - Ready To Wear Autumn/Winter 2012

Sorry for the late updates but my exams have just finished this afternoon so I was busy studying and had no time to even look at the collections never mind start to write about my favourites.
But anyway, back to NYFW and to Victoria Beckham where her new collection basically showcased her style in a nutshell! Victoria’s sense of style has always been perfect: her impeccable and slimline cuts, her tight waists and sharps shoulders. These elements were used highly in this collection. The dresses were so figure hugging that I don’t think you could get any closer! What I loved about this collection was the fact it was incredibly feminine but not overly flash and the sharp collars? So chic!


What did you think of this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment