Sunday 18 November 2012

A Week In The Life...

I've not blogged in 4 months or so, so I thought I'd get into it again. I decided to do a personal post this time. I'm such an avid Instagram user (my Instagram: mrconorwoods) that I thought I'd create a recollection of my past week.

  1. Last Sunday I was looking on asos.com and I came across this fab tshirt from Cheap Monday so obviously I just had to get it!
  2. Henry's Coffee House in Dundee is the go-to place for an amazing chai latte! Seriously, so good.
  3. Here's another one of my buys from the last week, Vogue On: Coco Chanel. Not only is it a great read but amazon are selling it for half price! Also editions on Alexander McQueen, Elsa Schiaparelli and Christian Dior!
  4.  Friday was such a sunny day in Dundee, I love the winter sun.
  5.  I recently got a new hair cut, deciding that I'd go for a shorter look. It's such a low maintenance style, it's great!
  6.  A quick pic before going to see the new Twilight movie! The movie was pretty decent actually...
1
2,3,4,5
6


No comments:

Post a Comment