Wednesday 14 September 2011

Jeremy Scott - Ready To Wear Spring/Summer 2012.

Jeremy Scott's Spring/Summer collection was displayed today and it was amazing. It was everything I expected from him in the way he works with his aesthetics but it deffinetly stands out from any other collection.


Denim has been back in for a little while but here he just uses it so well, using it to give a Wild West look


Throughout the whole collection there was a theme of the Wild West, conveyed through so many different concepts. The looks above were my favourite prints, along with the creative handgun holster belt on the left.


 The whole collection was just right and great fun, and it has to be my favourite collection from NYFW.

I'll be posting about other collections I've been loving at NYFW and also LFW.
X.


No comments:

Post a Comment