Thursday 22 September 2011

London Fashion Week!

It's been another busy fashion week, this time it's London! First of all I must say that London Fashion Week is my favourite, the designers here are the ones that  I have grown up hearing about showing their amazing collections ever 1/2 year. It's just fab! So where do I start? My 3 favourite collections were: House of Holland (a given), Vivienne Westwood and Burberry Prorsum.

Henry Holland
Every season I look forward to Henry Hollands designs. I'd say he was the British version of Jeremy Scott, always giving us lots of colour and fun. This season was all about pastel pinks, purples, blues, leather and snake skin! But what I'm really loving is the collars. I love a neat and clear aesthetic and this collection just does it for me.


My 3 favourite looks!


Vivienne Westwood
Vivienne Westwood, what a collection! Westwood is, in every sense of the word, British. She's eccentric but classy. I really loved the colour palletes of this collection: striking reds, subtle creams and mineral blues. The collection was wild but sleek all at the same time. Vivienne Westwood is just an absolute genius!

My 3 favourite looks!

Burberry Prorsum
I've only recently been interested in Burberry Prorsum since their amazing collection for Spring/Summer 2011. Burberry is just the essence of London, London is Burberry and Burberry is London. Every collection is sleek and beautifully finished. This season was the rework of the parka, bringing it back with different styles and colours. The colours this season were all colourful but still keeping it mature and classy! Christopher Bailey did a truly magnificent job!

My 3 favourite looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment