Thursday 16 February 2012

Jeremy Scott - Ready To Wear Autumn/Winter 2012

Another fantastic collection from Jeremy Scott? I do think so! This collection was everything that Jeremy does best: bright colours, funky patters and, most of all, fun! This season was filled with hints back to the hippy 80’s. I loved the quirky peace signs and his use of the psychedelic colours on the leather jackets and mini skirts. Also, his platform shoes and his ‘flower power’ decorations were so cute!



Although I loved loads of pieces (the computer curser raincoat in particular) I was really confused by the unicorn piece? It just didn’t seem to fit in with the collection. It seemed like he was trying to incorporate as many underground trends as possible. Other than that though, I can really say that this was my favourite collection from NYFW, he never fails to impress!

Bring on the start of London Fashion Week tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment